Project Manager - SignScape
Qualified individuals will use proficient project management skills to effectively assist the sales representative with projects from quoting to order entry; including but not limited to; follow up, illustration requests, quote/bid revisions, sign schedules, etc.
- Work directly with inside/outside reps and customers to acquire project details and requirements in a timely manner that coincides with the project schedule.
- Manage and prepare bids, submittals, contract submission, estimating sales requests, image design requests, requesting product samples, expedites and closeout documents.
- Assist sales representatives in securing orders from existing and potential customers.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate activities and job information with sales representative. Work well with all internal customers.
- Actively participate in company training programs and transfer these skills to the job.
- Perform any related duties assigned by management or the sales reps.
- Perform assigned duties with minimal personal supervision.
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures.
Must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Positive Attitude
- Proactive vs. reactive approach to business
- Attention to detail
- Proficient time management skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Good judgement
- Personal development
- Business and product knowledge
- Use/knowledge of CRM, Experlogix and Macola software
- To meet or exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and probing skills.
- Reports to Divisional Sales Director.
- Works closely with Inside Sales Reps and Outside Reps, Product Manager, and other departments to ensure proper coordination, communication and teamwork.