Project Manager - Jointmaster
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager in our Jointmaster Division. This position is responsible for the following:
- Work directly with inside/outside reps and customers to acquire project details and requirements in a timely manner that coincides with the project schedule.
- Actively maintain and update project trackers.
- Works directly with customers to ensure that orders are entered accurately.
- Manages all customer bids, submittals, orders and customer service matters including the following: Contract submission, ESR’s, SDR’s, order status, partial shipments, change orders, shipment tracking, material returns, expediting, close-out documents.
- Coordinate S&OP Meetings to ensure positive project results.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Product Manager Assistant to ensure accurate engineered part numbers are launched successfully into the sales process.
- Provides new process training, work instructions and ongoing support to sales force.
If you're looking to work in a supportive capacity on a highly collaborative team, this may be the role for you!