Project Coordinator - SignScape
Job Summary: Uses proficient project management skills to effectively assist the sales representative with post award responsibilities including but not limited to; entering orders, reorders, customer service issues, follow up, illustration requests, quote/bid revisions, sign schedules, etc. regarding company products, terms, delivery dates and other data, in order to maximize sales result for the company.
- Work directly with inside/outside reps and customers to acquire project details and requirements in a timely manner that coincides with the project schedule.
- Manage and prepare submittals, contract submission, ESR’s, requesting product samples, expedites, order requests, customer service requests, reorders and closeout documents.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate activities and job information with sales representative. Work well with all internal customers.
- Actively participate in company training programs and transfer these skills to the job.
- Perform any related duties assigned by management or the sales reps.
- Perform assigned duties with minimal personal supervision.
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures.
- ADD: Works directly with customers to ensure that orders are entered correctly.
Must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Positive Attitude
- Proactive vs. reactive approach to business
- Attention to detail
- Proficient time management skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Good judgement
- Personal development
- Business and product knowledge
- Use/knowledge of Salesforce, Experlogix and NetSuite software
- To meet or exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and probing skills.
- Reports directly to Divisional Sales Director
- Inside Sales Rep Group
- Production Team
- Contracts & Finance
- IT Department
- Product Management
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 25% company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Monthly bonus Opportunities