Inside Sales Associate
Job Summary: Learns and applies organizational knowledge and selling skills to effectively assist sales to secure current and future business. Engage in preparatory efforts to position them for a future Sales Representative role. Provide customer delight to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Sales Process
- Assist sales in securing orders from existing and potential customers
- Actively participate in company training programs and transfer these skills to the job
- Perform assigned duties/learning assignments with minimal personal supervision
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform any related duties assigned by manager
Must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Active Learner
- Positive and professional contributor to Inpro’s culture
- Knowledgeable/skilled in all sales related systems/processes
- Demonstrate understanding of Operations
- College degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Excel in professional communications/messaging
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously