Business Development Representative
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee culture, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. We are currently seeking a motivated Business Development Rep to join our Spaces Sales Team.
What you will do:
- Develop and grow regional healthcare & hospital system accounts, selling all Inpro products
- Initiate sales process by qualifying potential, scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, building relationships, and understanding project and account requirements.
- Develop & maintain a focused strategic sales plan to increase business opportunities.
- Prospect to uncover new lead opportunities.
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers, ie. architects, designers, consultants, end-users.
- Effectively present Inpro presentations
- Act as industry resource for technical assistance and support
- Identify and analyze competition both regionally & nationally. Know your target marketing, the specific needs of each market, and strengths & weaknesses of all players involved.
How you do it:
- Educate customers on the benefits of choosing Inpro with ease and confidence both on the phone and in email
- Exude passion and dedication every day to succeed.
- Utilize and maintain all sales data systems such as, Salesforce, Experlogix and NetSuite
- Demonstrate effective project management skills through timely follow up and coordination to maximize close ratio. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed during the project process.
- Learner - Know your products and markets
- Collaborator - Work well with all internal and external customers
- Excellent communicator - Be professional, clear and concise
- Problem solver - Create and deliver solutions for our customers
- Teacher - Actively support and contribute in all cross promotion of all Inpro products
- Curious - Ask great questions to uncover customer needs
- Persuasive - Make the case for Inpro solutions
- Confidence - To close the deal
Education and Experience:
- College Degree preferred, 3 years successful sales experience required
- BTB sales experience
- Up to 25% travel
- Excellent listening, probing and closing skills