Assistant Installer - Midwest
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. You give your all and so do we!
We’re growing and so is our installation team! If you’re a safe, dependable, and driven hard worker with a keen eye for detail, you’ve come to the right place! Join a professional, positive, and dedicated team while installing high-quality, world-class architectural products.
**Successful hire for the Assistant Installer position, will receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus after 60 days of employment!**
What will you do:
As our Assistant Installer, you will be responsible for traveling to job sites throughout the Midwest to install Inpro’s architectural products with a team of other Installers. Job duties may require the following skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have the flexibility to meet workload deadlines.
- The ability to professionally work independently and in a team environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- General knowledge of construction trades.
- The ability to lift 80 pounds.
- An acceptable driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Monday-Friday, but may include weekends and occasional high travel.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with 25% company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral program