Account Manager - IPC
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 14 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee culture, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. We are currently seeking a motivated Account Manager to join our IPC sales team.
What you will do:
- Identify quality opportunities in pre-construction phase to get specification inclusion to ensure a high close ratio
- Identify and develop relationships with all key decision makers related to a project opportunity to maximize sales opportunities and close ratios with facility end-users.
- Utilize effective, regular and positive communication with Inside and Outside Reps to develop strong relationships with architects, designers, general contractors to secure projects.
- Effective and timely follow-up of bids, marketing leads and inquiries to increase sales volume.
How you do it:
- Educate customers on the benefits of choosing Inpro with ease and confidence both on the phone and in email
- Exude passion and dedication every day to succeed.
- Utilize and maintain all sales data systems such as, Salesforce, Experlogix and NetSuite
- Demonstrate effective project management skills through timely follow up and coordination to maximize close ratio. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed during the project process.
- Learner - Know your products and markets
- Collaborator - Work well with all internal and external customers
- Excellent communicator - Be professional, clear and concise
- Problem solver - Create and deliver solutions for our customers
- Teacher - Actively support and contribute in all cross promotion of all Inpro products
- Curious - Ask great questions to uncover customer needs
- Persuasive - Make the case for Inpro solutions
- Confidence - To close the deal
Education and Experience:
- College Degree preferred
- BTB telesales experience preferred
- Excellent listening, probing and closing skills