Sporting Goods Team Lead
- Full Time
DescriptionDo you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love interacting with people? Do you enjoy the outdoors and get excited talking about hunting or fishing? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
The Sporting Goods Team lead is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through trip assurance, visual merchandising and excellent product knowledge.
- Team Members who handle or sell firearms must be 18 years of age or older, be able to possess a firearm under the Gun Control Act 18 USC 922(g), pass a background check, be trained on firearms sales and safety, and must comply with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and regulations with respect to the sale, storage, and safe handling of firearms.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of previous related retail or leadership experience preferred.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full-time and part-time team members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in quickly changing environment.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is required.