Loss Prevention Lead
- Full Time
Loss Prevention is an exciting and challenging career for individuals who are detail oriented and self-motivated. This department ensures that the company is doing the right things to preserve profits.
The Loss Prevention Team Lead is responsible for shrink mitigation using Loss Prevention practices including the detection and apprehension of shoplifters, training Team Members on prevention techniques and focus on inventory accuracy.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years of retail loss prevention or supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full-time and part-time team members.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is required.