Logistics Lead-Full Time
Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Logistics Team Lead is responsible for breaking down, sorting, preparing, staging and stocking the sales floor with all new inbound freight while following our Door-To-Floor (D2F) in 24 hours process.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of retail logistics or general warehouse/logistics experience preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other material handling devices.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full- time and part-time Team Members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively, implementing solutions, multi-task and respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Warehouse environment can expose temperature fluctuations (hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Includes early mornings, weekends and holidays.