Shipper - Endurant Division
Job Summary: Assist the Distribution Center Supervisor in managing all Endurant shipping functions, as well as, ensuring a continuous quality output. Make sure all material delivered to the building are put away quickly and correctly.
What is our Endurant Division? Endurant is our commercial washroom system line. These products consist of standard and custom shower bases, shower base accessories, shower walls and partitions and much more!
Primary Duties of an Endurant Shipper:
- Have an understanding of proper handling of all hazardous chemicals.
- Pick and package orders.
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks.
- Maintain and promote ISO standards.
- Maintain inventory and cycle counts.
- Assist in receiving duties.
- All other duties assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to quality
- Dedication to team success
- Great attention to detail
- Have the flexibility to meet workload deadlines
- 0-2 years of shipping or manufacturing experience.
- Experience with solid surface product or fabrication knowledge preferred
- Good math aptitude with ability to read tape measure and other measuring devices
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Fork lift certification to be completed after successful hire
- High school diploma or equivalent
Hours and Location:
- Inpro Apollo South/Bob Baas Building, Muskego, WI
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday; 7:00am-3:00pm
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with 25% company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral program