Shipper - 1st shift
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. You give your all and so do we!
We’re growing and so is our Shipping team! If you’re a safe, dependable, and driven hard worker with a keen eye for detail, you’ve come to the right place! Join a professional, positive, and dedicated team while shipping high-quality, world-class architectural products, all under one roof.
As our Shipper, you will be responsible for picking, packing, and shipping orders. Job duties may require the following:
What you will do:
- Pick and pack wall protection materials.
- Build pallets and load trucks.
- Work independently and with a team.
- Frequently use sit-down forklifts and cherry pickers.
- Ability to lift 100lbs, this will be certified with a physical abilities test.
- Ability to follow instructions with attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with a strong dedication to providing quality work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior shipping or warehouse experience preferred.
- Monday - Friday; 8 am - 4 pm with overtime opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 25% company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Monthly bonus Opportunities