Job Summary: Participate and provide support for safety compliance and programs for all operations at the Inpro Muskego, Wisconsin campus.
This position is full-time (May - August)
- Participate in safety committee meetings, tactical plans and inspections
- Assist in development of safety related training programs
- Coordinate safety drills with department supervisors
- Conduct PPE assessments and update records
- Perform safety observations of departments and work processes
- Provide support for incident investigations and reporting
- Assist with SDS database maintenance
- Review, update, and maintain safety related documents and records
Personal Attributes/Job Requirements:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in safety or related field with current status of at least a Junior level.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Provide clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, and PowerPoin