Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job.
We are growing and so is our marketing team! If you’re an energetic, hard-working marketer craving to work with a fun team of amazing marketing talent, you’ve come to the right place!
As Marketing Manager, you’ll lead a team of marketing specialists and agencies in developing, implementing and executing the strategic marketing plan for corporate, internal and international programs to drive awareness and support business goals.
This position is primarily responsible for the following:
- Lead and manage an internal team and external agencies responsible for telling the company story on a divisional, market and global basis
- Demonstrate Leadership through Servitude capabilities with direct reports and other employees in accordance with Inpro’s culture.
- Bring Inpro’s story to life by developing and executing corporate campaigns across all platforms - multimedia, marketing/sales materials, digital, website, trade shows, content and promotions and others
- Develop campaign goals that align with business goals and measure them for effectiveness. Report on metrics and make improvements as needed.
- Create and manage budget
- Communicate marketing initiatives company-wide
- Manage corporate marketing communications, programs and campaigns to advocate Inpro internally including corporate newsletters and support of corporate events such as the annual sales conference, annual sales plan and other corporate initiatives
- Directly handle the marketing needs of corporate accounts and partners
- Create and manage the systems and processes for campaign planning, initiation, development and launch
- Fosters an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration by working across departments to lead planning sessions, coordinate projects, communicate needs, and present results
- Establishes leadership position for campaign execution, provides staff with direction, diligently leads and raises the standard of campaign excellence
- Manages branding through guiding message consistency, monitoring usage and driving brand understanding throughout the organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, initiative, skill and/or experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field. Will consider associate degrees combined with job experience.
- Must have personnel management experience.
- Minimum five years of related experience in marketing and/or branding.
- Experience with different elements of marketing including direct mail, digital marketing, trade show marketing, social media, content marketing, advertising, public relations and other marketing platforms
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Ability to measure and report on campaign performance
- Understanding of branding principles and brand architecture
- Ability to solve problems and take initiative to obtain materials needed for projects
- Ability to effectively manage staff and supply chain partners
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of international marketing
- Strong project management and presentation abilities
- Excellent computer skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills
- Must be deadline oriented and able to work independently
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Referral program