Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. You give your all and so do we!
As our Material Handler, you will mainly be responsible for loading and unloading our products. Job duties may require the following:
What you will do:
- Put stock away and keep locations current and accurate.
- Assess production runs. Make a determination where the product will be stocked and check
- for any orders which may require the product.
- General warehouse upkeep.
- Assist in returned goods.
- Assist in receiving procedures.
- Assist in loading the packages on and off the truck.
- Use FIFO method.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with other employees in the warehouse.
- Manage time and set priorities daily.
- Willing to learn other departments.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Ability to follow instructions with attention to detail Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal communications.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to operate a fork truck and/or aerial lifts.
- A positive attitude with a strong dedication to providing quality work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior shipping or warehouse experience preferred