CNC Manufacturing Engineer / Programmer
Northern Gear and Machining is seeking experienced CNC Manufacturing Engineer/Programmers to collaborate with a team of people dedicated to the success of our customers. This role is responsible for the optimization of programming, improving existing processes, and implementation of the newest fixturing and tooling concepts.
- Program CNC machines; Conventional Lathes and Swiss Lathes
- Understand and select correct tooling and fixturing for Mills and Grinders
- Produce parts within required tolerances and specifications
- Maintain involvement from set-up through 1st piece approval
- Process improvement
- Develop set-up sheets and specifications for set-up
- Assist with troubleshooting of process related issues
- Stay relevant with the latest cutting tool technology and work holding
- Interface with Tool Crib
- First piece approval responsibility
- 5+ years set-up and operate experience in a machining environment
- Proficient with Master Cam, Solid Works, and Win CNC
- Robotics automation (preferred)
- A creative problem solver
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
This position offers extensive opportunity for growth. Here at Northern Gear, you are not just a number, you are part of the family.
*Salary commensurate on experience*
Northern Gear and Machining is a full-service machining company based in Southeastern Wisconsin that produces precision machined parts, geared components, and related assemblies. For over 70 years, Northern Gear and Machining has been able to provide their customers outstanding service with quality products, cutting edge-technology, and on-time delivery.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year