Builder/Assembler - Part-time
Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee development, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. You give your all and so do we!
We’re growing and so is our manufacturing team! If you’re a safe, dependable, and driven hard worker with a keen eye for detail, you’ve come to the right place! Join a professional, positive, and dedicated team while manufacturing high-quality, world-class architectural products.
What you will do:
This position will help in the manufacturing of high quality, innovative solid surface products. This includes, but is not limited to, pouring product, measuring, cutting, drilling, sanding, and fabricating.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work with a team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to quality.
- Great attention to detail.
- Have the flexibility to meet workload deadlines.
- 0-2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience with solid surface product or fabrication knowledge preferred.
- Experience with carpentry preferred.
- Experience with finishing trades preferred.
- Good math aptitude with ability to read tape measure and other measuring devices.
- Knowledge in reading and understanding blueprints.
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs.
- Fork lift certification to be completed after successful hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Hours and Location:
- Inpro Apollo South Building, Muskego, WI
- 20 hours per week