- Install, maintain, and administer the corporate local and remote access environment.
- Setup, maintain, and administer remote work hardware and software environments.
- Assist the senior network engineer with maintaining and administering the corporate network.
- Assist the network technician by providing tier two support.
- Assist with corporate networking projects and initiatives as assigned.
Must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Possess a working understanding of Cisco products and related systems.
- Possess a detailed understanding of networking, switching, and routing.
- Possess a detailed understanding of HP laptop and server hardware.
- Possess a detailed understanding of Microsoft Server and desktop OS installation and maintenance.
- Possess a working understanding of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Possess a working knowledge of Endpoint Detection and Response (Carbon Black)
- Possess a working understanding of IT support best practices.
- To meet or exceed customer expectations
- A degree in an Information Technology field from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred.
- Cisco CCNA or above is preferred.
- Must possess good communication and people skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in both an independent and team-oriented environment and be able to easily move between them daily.
- Must possess a strong understanding of technology concepts and how to apply them to a business entity.
- Will report directly to the Manager of IT Operations and indirectly to the CIO.
- Will need to work closely with all members of the IT Staff daily.
- Will need to work well with all departments and all Inpro employees in providing technical support as needed.
- Will need to interact professionally with all companies and individuals outside of Inpro Corporation who are working in some capacity with the IT Department.
- Will have the authority to work independently on all problems, projects, and other assignments officially assigned to him by the Manager of IT Operations and the Senior Network Engineer.
- In absence of CIO or Manager of IT Operations, they will have the authority to take what corrective action they deem necessary within the framework of their primary duties.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with 25% company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral program