Apply at: bit.ly/3YgvB1o
We are a fun customer-focused ice cream shop that is growing. We make the world’s best ice cream. We work hard, we have fun and we are looking for someone to join us.
We strive to make the best product in the world with a strong focus on customer service.
You are an experienced food worker who loves a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. You understand the challenges of staying positive, managing and motivating staff, leading by example and always delivering the goods. Even when incidents occur, you are a total professional and make sure your guests never feel awkward, tense or unhappy.
You are a great communicator. You are a hard worker. You like to laugh and put people at ease.
Your skills include:
• Food safety certification. You know and understand how to handle and keep food safe and instruct and remind staff to do the same
• Managing a team of servers, keeping them motivated, focused and busy during slower times
• Dealing with customer questions, order issues or problems
• Communicating clearly to customers what we stand for with a great attitude and a primary focus on their experience
• Communicating with staff, giving them positive feedback, correcting when necessary and motivating them to always do their best
• Scheduling numerous employees while considering their diverse schedules
• Opening/Closing a shop, money handling - drawer counts
• Maintaining a clean shop, bathrooms, floors, serving areas, tables, exteriors
• Communicating product and inventory quantities with management
In-house training will be provided. We are open to your thoughts, techniques and ideas. Starting hours will range from 25 - 30 per week. Hours will increase over time.
Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
As a burgeoning, family-run business, the right candidate can get in on the ground floor and grow with us. You are limited only by how far you want to go.