Join a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace hall of fame company, 13 years in a row! Maybe it’s our focus on employee culture, maybe it’s the generous time off, or just that we are an Employees First company altogether (check it out), but there’s a reason why you’ll find most of our employees have made Inpro their career, not just a job. We are currently seeking detail oriented individual to work on our Finance team.
This position is primarily responsible for daily preparation of customer invoices and credit memos, processing checks, processing tax exempt certificates, vouchering AP invoices.
What you will do:
1. Prepare invoices and credit memos.
2. Change existing orders in the system if needed.
3. Answer payment line and process payments for customers.
4. Post checks to customer account accurately and efficiently.
5. Contact customers with credit balances to process refund checks.
6. Verify tax exempt certificates are valid and approve for use in system (backup only).
7. Voucher invoices once matched to receivers and PO’s.
8. Backup waivers and closeout documentation.
9. Help out with special projects and in other areas of the Finance department as directed.
10. All other duties as assigned.
¨ Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
¨ Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
¨ Ability to work independently or as a team member with little or no supervision
¨ Must be detail-oriented and organized
¨ Strong time management skills
¨ Maintain a professional demeanor
¨ Strongly encouraged to express ideas for improvement
¨ Working knowledge of Excel and Word
¨ Minimum High School Diploma with previous AP/AR experience preferred.