Library Assistant - Muskego Lakes Middle School
Perform library processes such as cataloging, circulation, inventory and reports
Management of library study halls and/or sharing book talks provided by the Library Media Specialist.
Checkout books, AV equipment, and other library resources
Maintain up-to-date records on repairs and maintenance of student devices
Independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks and interruptions simultaneously
Communicate and collaborate with staff, students, and the public
Assist with Chromebook distribution and collection
Use a proactive approach while anticipating, finding, and solving problems
Promote a positive learning environment in the library media center and school at large
Work with students in small groups or on an individual basis
Learn system supports through webinars, trainings, etc.
Recess Duty for elementary positions
Enhanced Chromebook responsibilities for middle school positions
Student ID Program for high school positions
This position includes other duties as assigned by the administrator
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Dependable driving and work record is a must.
3. Positive and friendly work attitude.
4. Ability to get along and communicate well with staff, students, and parents.
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to use computer equipment and other assistive technology devices.
7. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality.