Mergers & Acquisitions Forum hosted by Citizens Bank
You’ve worked hard to get your business where it is today.
But, what does the future hold?
Do you have a plan for when it’s time to transition to the next step?
Join Citizens Bank for a panel discussion to explore strategies to preserve your legacy.
Panel consists of the following experts in their fields:
- LeAnne Foster – LF Advising
- LF Advising focuses on sell-side and buy-side merger and acquisition services for privately held companies.
- Mike Wirth – Copper Truss Capital
- Copper Truss Capital Partners is a private investment firm focused on family and founder owned companies.
- Eric Strebe – ESOP Partners
- ESOP Partners helps closely held companies transition to employee ownership and advises existing ESOPs.
- Eric Olson – AVP of Business Banking at Citizens Bank, panel moderator