Foundational Leadership Development Program
Please note that this is an eight day session meeting: Thursdays, February 22, 29, March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4 and 11, from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
An effective leader helps to create an environment conducive to success. Providing direction and motivation to achieve organizational goals. This training focuses on fundamental leadership skills such as delegating, effective communication, building teams, giving and receiving feedback, and managing change. It covers a variety of topics that are essential for leaders today. You will learn an approach to leadership that contributes to personal and organizational success and discuss how to apply that approach to key business issues. Learn from experienced industry experts, as well as engage with a diverse network of other leaders.
- Discuss traits of an effective leader.
- Learn successful delegation methods.
- Complete the StrengthsFinder® assessment to identify and understand your strengths and leadership style.
- Strengthen core interpersonal skills for effective leadership.
- Enhance ability to manage individual performance.
- Develop decision-making skills that lead to improved team performance.
- Identify strategies to effectively manage change and encourage innovation.
Please note that this is a comprehensive training that covers similar content as the following workshops: Competencies for New and Prospective Leaders, The Art of Effective Delegation, Emotional Intelligence, Effective Communication, and Giving and Receive Feedback.